Events & Activities in To Live & Write
This is the basic schedule (subject to change and adaptation now and then).
To receive The Week Ahead, which features the current week’s schedule of events, activities, prompts, deadlines, labs, workshops, and retreats, subscribe to Live Write Now.
Elevenses – in-person gathering to discuss writing and the writing life with other writers at a coffee shop in the San Francisco Bay Area. Members only.
Write Alongs – online writing sessions where we gather to write quietly in each other’s company. Zoom ID shared on request and at my discretion. Pre-requisite: a 30-minute get-to-know-you Zoom with me.
- Mondays: 700-830pm PDT. Members only.
- Tuesdays: 700-1000pm PDT. Members only.
- Wednesdays: 1000am-1200pm PDT. Open to non-members.
- Thursdays: 1000-1000pm PDT. Open to non-members.
- Fridays: 1200-300pm PDT. Open to non-members.
Write In – in-person writing session where we get to write elbow-to-elbow with each other at a coffee shop in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Thursdays: 900am-1200pm PDT. Members only.
Proof of Write – This is our weekly online gathering for writers to share up to 5 minutes of raw, rough, or polished work written this past week. Every participant must give and sit still to receive positive feedback. Members only.
- Fridays: 800pm PDT. Members only.