A Make It Happen Summer Camp for Writers + Creatives
Who Have Enrolled in The Months of Extraordinary Goals
This Summer of 2021 Camp MEG:
A Celebration of Inspiration & Motivation
The MEG stands for The Month/s of Extraordinary Goals.
Camp MEG runs for eight weeks. If you’re looking for a 30-day MEG or 3-month Club MEG, they will return in September. Meanwhile, here is your ticket to a summer writing adventure.
This summer’s Camp MEG piece by piece
what you get
for investing in your writing goals
the SUMMER 2021
June 21 – August 15
for all 8 weeks
- Eight 90-minute LIVE online group coaching sessions featuring exercises designed to keep you connected to your goal, inspired, and motivated ($1200+value)
- Five 30-minute private 1:1 sessions ($250+ value)
- Three Mini-Retreats or two $75 credits towards any of my workshops in 2021 ($150 value)
- One membership in a private Facebook group where privacy + confidentiality are respected and support + encouragement are given + received (priceless)
- Regular mid-week interactive Facebook group check-ins to keep you on track
- One exit plan to keep you moving in the direction of your dreams at the end of camp ($100+ value)
- Access to unlimited Write Alongs, Discussions, Proof of Writes, and much more in To Live & Write … Wherever You Are
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
1. Click the button below to sign up.
You will be able to choose three different ways to hold your spot, including a request to chat with me for more info.
2. Accept my friend request on Facebook so I can bring you into the private Camp MEG group as soon as it opens in June.
3. Add the following to your calendar:
(all dates & times are PST)
–> The weekly online group coaching sessions: 600-730pm Mondays, June 21 – August 16
–> The interactive Facebook group check-ins: Fridays, June 18 – August – 13
–> Five 30-minute 1:1 coaching sessions (TBD), one in the final week of camp
–> 1st Mini-Retreat: June 19: 900am-900pm
–> 2nd Mini-Retreat: July 17: 900am-900pm
–> 3rd Mini-Retreat: August 14: 900am-900pm
4. Enjoy meeting other Club MEG members in the private Facebook group. Start talking about your goals; this is real; this is happening. Yay for you!
5. Bring a notebook, pen, pencil, and a handful of colored pens or pencils to our first online group coaching session. Download Zoom beforehand; I will send the link and share it in the Facebook group June 18,
Remember: Camp MEG is a safe space. You and your dreams are welcome. Your thoughtful behavior helps to nurture and protect the safety of this space, honors the dreams of the other Camp MEG members, and shows respect for everyone’s privacy + expectations of confidentiality.
Violations of trust and mutual respect will be met with removal from Camp MEG.
A WORD ABOUT PAYMENTS PLANS & REFUNDS
The price for Club MEG is about a quarter of the value of the sum of its parts.
Payment plans available.
As a solopreneur, I am not in a position to refund any portion of your Camp MEG fee. However, if necessary, I can give you credit for my future labs, workshops, retreats, or writing salons.
The only exception to this rule is based on my zero-tolerance policy for abusive, manipulative, or other disruptive or upsetting behavior. If you are asked to leave, I will refund the balance of your fees (prorated based on when you leave) on your way out.
Please go over the schedule carefully to make sure you can attend the online sessions. This summer’s Camp MEG meets on Zoom on Mondays, 600-730pm PST. You will miss the foundational work of connecting to your goals if you miss the Monday sessions. Mid-week check-ins in the Facebook group are check-ins only; they are not make-up sessions for missed Mondays.